Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good weekend

Won about 2k playing mostly 8/16 Limit O8 on Full Tilt. Amazing how bad the play is and i wish it was that way all week. Played a few MTT's but couldnt get anything going. Still waiting for a nice cash which hasn't come recently but now that the roll is up a decent amount i will play more then 2 a week so i got that going for me.

On the jog/workout front, I have been pretty hardcore. I decided to run the Atlantic City half-marathon again in October so starting a 12 week training for that tomorrow. I have been pretty much going to the gym every morning and then running or biking every night. Dropped about 10 lbs in july and hoping for 10 more before school starts.

2 comments:

MackemPlus1 said...

When's the AC half marathon?

I need a goal to train for and that could be interesting....

dwal said...

Oct 18th Phil