Sunday, May 25, 2008

BBT/fishcakes

Both are finishing up this week. Al did an amazing job so thank you for running this great series and thanks to Full Tilt for donating all the prizes. So I am currently sitting at 9th on the BBT leaderboard. I thought I would be better, and it will be tough to make it to the top 5 to get money, but I guess I can't complain about a free FT jersey. I hope I am able to play/run well in the TOC and hopefully procure my WSOP ME seat, or at least a 2k seat if I get 3rd or 4th.

But most importantly the fishcakes. After a nice 4th place finish in the Mookie on Thursday I put myself in decent shape to place in this thing. I am currently in 3rd place, 12 points behind the hated Lucko, and 2 points behind RecessRampage for 2nd. Should be an interesting final week and I am looking forward to the come from behind win!

On the working out front, after 3 weeks of slacking I finally had a good week. I guess playing less poker can be good for you. ran 3 miles tuesday and 4 thursday and went to the gym twice. I will probably sign up for the Atlantic City half marathon soon, because I always seem to do better when I am training for something.

3 comments:

lucko said...

LOL @ you thinking you have a chance in the side bet.

Bayne_S said...

I don't recall getting bounty xfer on Lucko last night

dwal said...

when did i offer a bounty? I didnt top 15, or i might do it even though i never said it