Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Regimen

So since the marathon I have slacked a bit, and May was pretty bad. Since the summer of dwal is quickly approaching, I have decided I must workout every day of June until Vegas (6/23) and the goal is lose 10 pounds by then. After being down to 185 at marathon-time, I am up now to between 200-205. A workout constitutes at least 5 exercises at the gym, 3 sets each, plus abs and >15 minutes of cardio, running at least 3 miles, or biking at least 8 miles. The first 3 days have so far been a success and i hope to keep it up and might even work out a few days while in vegas (doubtful).

As far as poker goes, my nights are free again with the BBT3 over. Didn't do as well as I would have liked, but I am in the ToC, and will be winning my Main Event seat on Saturday. Booked a $300 win at the hailme home game and probably heading to AC or a home game after the ToC win on sat to help expand the roll for Vegas. If I dont win my way into the ME, I will be playing at least Event 43 and Event 51. Peace out.