Sunday, July 15, 2007

Borgata

So made my first AC trip since vegas and wasn't in the mood to play cash games so decided to play the 50k guarantee at the Borgata. Pretty good structure and there were 45 tables, 45 spots paid, and 1st was 34k.

No really tricky hands. Was card dead most of the 5.5 hours I played and saw TT twice and no pair over that. Got down to last 8 tables but was riding a short stack most of the time and then ran TT into JJ when I pushed pre with about 5 BB. 34k would have been nice. Oh well. Good structure so that tourney will definitely be hearing from me again.

Had a nice run today. Did 5 miles then walked for about 5 minutes before doing some sprints. I did 15 second sprints followed by 45 seconds of walking. I did about 15 and then was dead from the combination of the 2. Starting to get mentally and physically back together from Vegas but still behind where I was when i left

No comments: