Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good Day in AC

So I finally had a nice day in AC. Sat at 2/5 NL for awhile and didn't play a hand for 2 orbits. A lot of people were limp-folding or calling raises then folding to a c-bet. so I got 95h OTB and raised 3 limpers to $30 (awful i know) BB calls, UTG calls 2 folds. flop came 5 5 4 rainbow which made me happy. BB donk bet $35 and UTG called. I went to $135 BB folds UTG calls. Turn 5. UTG checks, I bet 200 (he had about 260 in front, i had him covered) he tanks for a few minutes then pushes, i call. He tables 77 and i am a happy donk.

Then I proceeded to win a lot of small pots and cashed out for a profit of about 1100. Then I played the 7:15 tourney. This was the worst played tourney I have ever seen. I got no hands for the first 6 levels but played a lot of small pots early, hit a few flops and got a nice stack at the 2nd break of about 35k (10k to start). then I got some big hands and amassed a nice stack and then got card-dead but still came to the Final Table about an average stack. Well got down to 3 and i worked a very nice chop as the short stack and got just about 2nd place money for 2100. I'm an awesome negotiator. then went home and almost ran out of gas because i'm an idiot.

Also I'm moving on saturday which sucks. But its a sweet place with a nice backyard for the dog. Still coming along on the running thing and am going to do 9 miles tomorrow.

No comments: