Sunday, August 5, 2007

Running Well Again

Went down to Borgata again last night. Absolutely wild and awesome 2/5 table.

I actually played really tight because in my first 6 hours I didn't get a single pocket pair and no AK or AQ either. luckily i got a lot of suited connectors and one gappers that i hit and got paid off by retards. I was up about 1k and finally looked down to see KK in the BB. A raise in EP to 20 and 5 callers (yeh awesome table) and i popped to 150. 2 callers including the shorty in the SB (about 350 behind). flop 6 6 9 rainbow. SB donk bets 100 and i put him all-in and he has Q6s.

so i'm down to about 1k in front of me when about 20 minutes later i got AA in the SB. UTG raises to 15, 3 callers, I go to 100, BB goes to 250, UTG pushes for about 400 total. I of course push behind and BB folds and shows queens. UTG has kings and the aces hold. got lucky there which is awesome. so shortly after i cash out and go home with about 2300 and gives me 5 straight winning sessions which I am happy about.

Also ran my first long run in my marathon program but unfortunately i ran it in Sparta, NJ with Robby G, and that town has ridiculous hills. I felt like I was running up Everest and am hurting today. Fuck you Rob

No comments: