Friday, March 7, 2008

Bloggers?

I'm amazed that the play is so bad in these tourneys. Does everyone who plays have a blog about poker? I would assume that at the worst everyone in these has to at least read about poker right? How can anyone be open limping on the button if they know anything about poker? How can anyone call bets ~late in the tourney with 2 BB behind if they know anything about poker? I have seen both these things happen multiple times in the 4 tourneys I played that I wanted to play in and I just dont get it.

It doesn't seem to be the people who know everyone who suck the most, so i guess that makes sense but as an "up and coming" blogger i felt it needed to be said. But I hope the poeple that suck continue to suck. Ans side note, I hear that all the cool bloggers link to a lot of blogs so if you want me to link to your blog, let me know. God, this blogging shit is dumb and i barely know how to form a sentence but anyway, fun stuff. Peace out.

4 comments:

lucko said...

8:18 AM and Dave is drunk. Standard.

lj said...

i'd ask for a link, but given the company, everyone would assume i was a gay male.

as an "up and coming" blogger (did fuel anoint you that?) will you be posting jog updates, or mostly poker from here on out?

lol at lucko calling someone an alcoholic.

cmitch said...

"God, this blogging shit is dumb and i barely know how to form a sentence but anyway, fun stuff."

So true. I feel that way all the time.

dwal said...

OK LJ, link coming.