Sunday, March 16, 2008

NCAA Tournament Pool

Hey all in bloggersville, just wanted to announce to my 6 readers that I run an NCAA Tournament Pool. Its $25 to enter and you can pay me on stars (d_waldstein), Full Tilt (dwal78) or paypal (d_waldstein@hotmail.com) If you pay on paypal make sure to add an extra $1 for paypal fees. Or if you want to pay in another manner, feel free to e-mail me at the address above or just comment here.

ESPN Mens Tournament Challenge
group: waldstein
password: dwal

Try to get me money before first game (Thursday) if you are interested. If I dont know you personally make sure to let me know your entry name so I know who all the participants are. Usually get 40-50 entries but hoping for more this year.

As far as poker goes, havent been playing too much lately. Final Tables a PLO and got 7th on FT for like $200 after having a huge chip lead. Then was chip leader for 2 hours in the 10k guaranteed and ended up bubbling after losing most of my stack with KK vs AA. Had I won that hand I would have had double anyone else with like 50 left. In the Blogger Tourney's I got 16th on Thurs which really sucked for side bets sake. I shoved a huge draw with AQc into TT on a TK2 board with two clubs. Oh well, sucks to me me like always.

Peace out yo

No comments: